1. Cash => G fund is the the short term non-marketable US Treasury securities issued to TSP G fund, the one TSP fund that guaranteed not to decrease in value. There are money market funds in mutual funds such as VMMXX and FDRXX. But my main focus is ETF equivalent and not in mutual funds. So "Cash" is chosen here.
2. AGG => F fund tracks investment-grade bonds traded in US
3. SPY => C fund tracks S&P 500
4. VXF => S fund tracks Wilshire 4500 Composite Index. There is no ETF equivalent to S. VXF is chosen because it tracks the S&P Completion Index and with similar tracking concept.
5. EFA => I fund tracks Morgan Stanley Capital International EAFE
ETF funds will be:
Cash = G
AGG = F
SPY = C
VXF = S
EFA = I