Thursday, December 22, 2011

December dividend income

My December total dividend income in the IRA account is $2,968. The month of March, June, September and December which I will receive the most dividend payout from my stock holding and the rest of the months will be relatively smaller.

My goal for 2012 is to position my mid 6-digit figure IRA portfolio for a 3-5% growth and at the same time to collect 4-4.5% dividend income and it would be equal to $20,000+ for the year.

Here are my current core holding:

ABT
BND
CVX
ED
JPM
KO
MCD
MSFT
PFF
PM

I also added one mutual fund to collect 4+ % dividend. I think it should be it for the time being in preparing the year of 2012.

Wishing you all a Happy Holiday Season and a Happy New Year.

Ocean

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on you hope you can reach your goal and i know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete