Sunday, October 30, 2011

October is about to end and it's has been the best October for the stock markets since 4 decades ago and I am glad that I am fully invested in my IRA account at this point. Every indicator shows that the market is on the way up from this point (S&P closed above 200 MA, VIX closed below 25 etc). Come Nov 1 after my ETF bonds such as IEF, AGG and TIP Ex-dividend date, I will reallocate most of it with stocks like MCD, KO and CVX to anticipate the year-end rally into 2012. At the same time, I will write some covered calls with these stocks which I already own to earn some extra income along with average of 3% dividend.

1 comment:

  1. Annie,

    I think the best way to learn is to study from the book first. There are some good books that describe about ETFs. You can check it out on Amazon. Best of luck and thanks for visiting.

    Ocean

    ReplyDelete